Woocommerce Down Payment plugin is an excellent plugin that allows users to book products with pay partial payment. Admin can set deposit type fixed or percentage.
- Woocommerce Down Payment plugin has the option to deposit partial payment of the product.
- User can pay with a deposit and complete the full payment later.
- Admin can set deposit payment for one or more products.
- Admin can set amount of the deposit fixed or percentage.
- Admin can enable or disable full payment later option.
- Click on Plugins->Add New and then click on Upload Plugin button.
- After that click on Choose File, select zip file of Woocommerce Down Payment Plugin Notification plugin and click on ‘Install Now’ button.
- After clicking on Install Now button you will see ‘Activate Plugin’ button.
- Then Click on ‘Activate Plugin’, the plugin will be activated.
- After activating the plugin you will see Woocommerce Down Payment Plugin is in installed plugin list then click on settings. The admin settings page will be displayed. As shown below in the screenshot.
- Click on Products->Add New, you will see product deposit settings. As shown below in the screenshot.
After completing deposit product settings you will see the product in frontend as shown below in the screenshot.
For any query/inquiry regarding this plugin, you can write to us at email@example.com or generate a ticket at https://support.crevolsoft.com.