Woocommerce Quick SMS Notifications is an awesome plugin for notifying customer for their order like what is the order status, what is the order amount, who place the order when placing the order, current order status.
Why Woocommerce Quick SMS Notifications?
- Best plugin to receive updated order status.
- Plugin for order confirmation.
- Best plugin to know your order amount.
- Nice plugin for quick update notification.
Features of Woocommerce Quick SMS Notifications:-
- Woocommerce Quick SMS Notifications is the plugin for notifying your customer for their order.
- Options to configure notifications SMS for each order status.
- Option to enable or disable SMS notifications for order status.
- This plugin works with Twilio API.
- You can configure SMS content using orders placeholder.
- Placeholder help is available with settings.
Getting started with the plugin:-
When you will download Woocommerce Quick SMS Notification plugin After downloading the plugin you will get a zip file. unzip this file, after that, you will get two files first one is documentation file and second is main plugin installer file, Read document file carefully and follow the installation process.
- Click on Plugins->Add New and then click on Upload Plugin button.
- After that click on Choose File, select zip file of the plugin and click on ‘Install Now’ button.
- After clicking on Install Now button you will see ‘Activate Plugin’ button.
- Then Click on ‘Activate Plugin’, the plugin will be activated.
- After activating the plugin you will see Woocommerce Quick SMS Notification plugin is in the installed plugin list. Now click on settings. The admin settings page will be displayed. As shown below in the screenshot.
- Then click on Help tab so you can see orders placeholder list. As shown below in the screenshot.
For any query/inquiry regarding this plugin, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or generate a ticket at https://support.crevolsoft.com.