Woocommerce Wepay Payment allows your Woocommerce store to accept credit card via Wepay. Wepay payment plugin is easy to use and easy to configure to your website (for the configuration you need to sign up at Wepay and get API credentials). This plugin has multiple features listed below:
- Woocommerce Wepay Payment gateway accepts credit card payment.
- Wepay payment plugin has an option to set test or production mode of Wepay API.
- Wepay Payment plugin accepts currency only in USD.
- This plugin is easy to use and easy to configure to your Woocommerce store (for the configuration you need to sign up at Wepay).
- Admin can enable or disable Wepay payment gateway and set Wepay payment gateway title which will display on the checkout page.
Getting started with Woocommerce Wepay Payment:-
When you will download Woocommerce Wepay Payment plugin you will get a zip file for the plugin, unzip this zip file first. After that you will get two files, first PDF file (documentation file for the plugin) and second is main plugin installer file, Read document file carefully and follow the installation process.
- After activating the plugin you will see Woocommerce Wepay payment plugin in the installed plugin list. As shown below in the screenshot.
- After that click on Woocommerce->Settings->Payments (tab), you will see all payments gateway. As shown below in the screenshot.
- After enabling Wepay payment and clicking on Manage button, you will see setting page of Wepay payment plugin. As shown below in the screenshot.
- Completing these admin settings you will see on checkout (frontend) page. As shown below in the screenshot.
- After placing an order Admin can refund payment via Wepay payment. As shown below in the screenshot.
For any query/inquiry regarding this plugin, you can write us at email@example.com or generate a ticket at https://support.crevolsoft.com.